Before Submitting a Request:
- Is the item available at the Jacob Burns Law Library? Check the online catalog, JACOB.
- Is the item available at GWU's Gelman Library or Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library? Check the catalogs at Gelman and Himmelfarb.
- Is the item available at a WRLC consortium library? Check the catalog at WRLC and if the item is available at another WRLC member library you can submit a request through Gelman's Consortium Loan Service.
- As of 1/1/2014, be aware of the Interlibrary Loan Copyright Fee Policy.
- Overdue fees: Effective immediately for nonfaculty, overdue fees of $1.00 per day will be instituted for interlibrary loan items that are not returned by the due date. This includes items that have pending renewal requests. If a renewal approved email is not received by the due date, the item must be returned.
Forgot your password? Reset it.
Our FAQ page
may answer your questions about our Interlibrary Loan system.
If you need assistance locating materials, contact the Reference Desk
either in person or by chat, email, text message, or phone.