Before Submitting a Request:
- Is the item available at the Jacob Burns Law Library? Check the online catalog, JACOB.
- Is the item available at GWU's Gelman Library or Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library? Check the catalogs at Gelman and Himmelfarb.
- Is the item available at a WRLC consortium library? Check the catalog at WRLC and if the item is available at another WRLC member library you can submit a request through Gelman's Consortium Loan Service.
- As of 1/1/2014, be aware of the Interlibrary Loan Copyright Fee Policy.
- Overdue fees: Effective immediately for nonfaculty, overdue fees of $1.00 per day will be instituted for interlibrary loan items that are not returned by the due date. This includes items that have pending renewal requests. If a renewal approved email is not received by the due date, the item must be returned.